Expeditor/Food Running- Dinner
Join the Crossroads Team at our new location in Calabasas!
Crossroads Kitchen has been changing the food industry since 2013 with refined vegan dishes that have made us the #1 overall and #1 fine dining vegan restaurant in the country. As requested by our customers, we are expanding our operations to Calabasas, which will join our Melrose and Las Vegas locations in providing an upscale plant-based dining experience, with an inspired bar, that has led to dedicated guest support that makes us a destination restaurant of choice for local guests and national and international visitors. Check out our website (www.crossroadskitchen.com) and @crossroadskitchen on Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for a team leader who embodies or Workplace Values, including Integrity, Teamwork, Creativity, Respect, Dependability, and Customer Focus. If you embody these principles, and want to lead a team in a special environment, we also hope you have the following experience and traits.
We are looking for someone who can work during our dinner hours and be available to work weekends.
Shift schedules are as follows: 4:00pm to 11:00pm (Shift times may vary on need.)
- At least 2 years minimum of experience of ticket calling, as well as food running in upscale restaurant or fine-dining required.
- Great personality and people skills to provide a positive, memorable experience for guests.
- Maintain Food Handler's Certification.
- Knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift; continuously reach, bend, lift, carry; be able to lift up to 40 lbs as needed.
- Tips from fine-dining clientele, and hourly pay is negotiable based on your experience.
- We offer employee discounts and great training to develop culinary foods, wine and cocktail knowledge.
- Delivery of food to guests quickly, efficiently, and with a pleasant demeanor
- Proactively communicate with servers, cooks, bussers, and all other kitchen and front of house staff to support the timely delivery of food, and the meeting of guest requests or needs, potentially including the providing of water, the replacement of silverware or plates, or other table/guest-related tasks as may be reasonably requested by guests or servers.
- Assist, as may be necessary or requested, with the bussing of tables
- Complete set-up and break down of all furniture in outdoor seating area
- Set up the kitchen pass with all garnishing ingredients
- Assist in compiling and/or delivery of “to go” orders, and to undertake any “to go” order-related tasks as may be reasonably requested by a host/hostess.
- Other duties as assigned.
Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.