Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Crossroads Kitchen has been changing the food industry since 2013 with refined vegan dishes that have made us the #1 overall and #1 fine dining vegan restaurant in the country. As requested by our customers, we are expanding our operations to Calabasas, which will join our Melrose and Las Vegas locations in providing an upscale plant-based dining experience, with an inspired bar, that has led to dedicated guest support that makes us a destination restaurant of choice for local guests and national and international visitors. Check out our website (www.crossroadskitchen.com) and @crossroadskitchen on Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for a team leader who embodies or Workplace Values, including Integrity, Teamwork, Creativity, Respect, Dependability, and Customer Focus. If you embody these principles, and want to lead a team in a special environment, we also hope you have the following experience and traits.
- At least 5 years’ experience in assistant management, preferably with a Bachelor’s degree, are specialized training in restaurant operations
- Strong organizational leadership, and the ability to support all FOH functions in a positive and constructive manner
- Engaging personality that can bring the best out of our staff.
- Food Handler's and RBS Certification.
- Knowledge of safe workplace safety procedures and the ability to train and lead staff in this important area.
- Anticipated Pay Band - $. (DOE)
- Benefits package, including paid Health/Dental/Vision insurance, FSA/HSA and other wellness programs, as well as opportunities for meaningful bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Serves as the primary front-of-the-house manager of the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager, by assisting with personnel functions for the restaurant Ability to successfully train, develop, and motivate all restaurant staff in meeting and exceeding expectations for their respective roles.
- Display exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, hiring, counseling, disciplining and terminating restaurant employees as appropriate and demonstrate a dedicated and professional approach to management of the restaurant.
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and positive leadership, in all aspects of performed duties and actions that might affect the restaurant, including the views of the restaurant and its operations by other employees, customers, or external parties.
- Open and/or close the restaurant, including the supervision and management of any closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.